1. Six days until my next class!
2. Twenty-four days until winter break (I think).
3. Not that I'm counting.
4. In the next six days, I have approximately 13,459,342 pages of reading to do.
5. Or maybe 1,810 pages. Give or take a few.
6. I know it is heretical to say it, but I kind of don't even want to bother with Thanksgiving dinner this year.
7. A friend invited me over, and out of the 18 people (and growing!) who will be there, I'll know three: my friend, another friend, and myself.
8. I'd much rather make a big batch of corn pudding and stuffing for myself, curl up in bed with Rowen, and watch DVDs all day.
9. I got an A on a paper that I got back today.
10. Apparently, getting a B in grad school is very, very bad.
11. My apartment is so messy and dirty right now that I could probably qualify for FEMA funds.
12. Rowen has gained almost five pounds since we moved to Madison.