Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tuesday Twelve

1. Six days until my next class!

2. Twenty-four days until winter break (I think).

3. Not that I'm counting.

4. In the next six days, I have approximately 13,459,342 pages of reading to do.

5. Or maybe 1,810 pages. Give or take a few.

6. I know it is heretical to say it, but I kind of don't even want to bother with Thanksgiving dinner this year.

7. A friend invited me over, and out of the 18 people (and growing!) who will be there, I'll know three: my friend, another friend, and myself.

8. I'd much rather make a big batch of corn pudding and stuffing for myself, curl up in bed with Rowen, and watch DVDs all day.

9. I got an A on a paper that I got back today.

10. Apparently, getting a B in grad school is very, very bad.

11. My apartment is so messy and dirty right now that I could probably qualify for FEMA funds.

12. Rowen has gained almost five pounds since we moved to Madison.

4 Comments:

At 3:19 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

Interesting...in law school, B was the average grade. It was C's you didn't want to get. I managed to avoid it :)

 
At 5:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your A! Hopefully Rowen is still growing? Or is she...plump? :)

 
At 5:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a happy Thanksgiving. I'd like the recipe for your corn pudding!

 
At 8:59 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Rowan is doing well in Madison! Very cool.

Scott

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home