How About a Tuesday Twelve?
It is Tuesday, right?
1. After my third cup of Devil's Punch at a Halloween party, I asked a friend to take my picture so I could post it to my blog.
2. Fortunately I sobered up before she sent me the picture.
3. I'm repeating my costume from last year: Janis Joplin.
4. People should not be allowed to eat in libraries. Or, at least, they should have to observe "movie food" rules---nothing that makes noise.
5. I'm bummed that Reese and Ryan have separated.
6. The Brits just make better television. See, for example, MI-5, Coupling, the original of The Office, and Footballers' Wives. The latter puts any Aaron Spelling show to shame.
7. Someone in the building next to mine has a Hanson obsession. Normally I find it amusing, but not so much at 3.00 a.m., even on the weekend.
8. We had what was probably our last gorgeous weekend---temps got up into the high 50s!---and I barely got to enjoy it because I was working on yet another paper.
9. I'm thinking about buying a house.
10. If I do, I can finally get a little brother for Rowen.
11. I'm freaked about the responsibility of a house, though.
12. Yesterday, I said hello to a stranger whom I thought was someone I knew.