1. I was thinking earlier that I would post a Thursday Thirteen this week, but it didn't register that today is Thursday until I saw that Bearette had her list up.
2. My days get confused because I have no regular schedule. I have my class schedule, but then all the other things around classes change day to day, and any time I'm not in class is a time that I'm reading for class or working on my PA-ship. I don't have an end to my week anymore, and the actual day of the week has become meaningless.
3. I'm tempted to resay all that in mock-anthrospeak with gratutious references to Marx and Freud, but I'll spare you.
4. I should be reading "Worker in the Cane" right now.
5. I'm actually enjoying Mintz a lot, and his work is giving me ideas for a direction in my own future, possible research.
6. I change my mind every three days about what that possible, future research is.
7. On Monday night, I went out to dinner with friends and had a huge plate of fried food---shrimp, hush puppies, fries---and a glass of wine.
8. We all thought that the server's name was Rowan until we got the bill and saw that it was Ronald.
9. I guessed that his accent was from New Zealand; he was from Georgia.
10. I have two mice in my apartment.
11. I have no patience for old people.
12. I need a new imaginary boyfriend; Bradley got engaged to Jennifer. And he told me the whole time that they were just friends. :-(
13. I'm not very good at living on a budget.