1. It is damn friggin' cold.
2. I saw snow! Just a few, teeny tiny flakes. But snow!
3. This week, I had my first academic paper and my first exam.
4. I also had an in-class presentation that went horribly. Really. As in Al Gore in the presidential debate horrible.
5. I'm exhausted and it's only Thursday.
6. Rowen is getting more neurotic by the day. About the only time she'll let me take her for a walk is when we're going to move the car, and even then, I have to drag her halfway there. Then, when we get to the car, she hides under it.
7. I think maybe she's been reading Freud while I'm out of the apartment.
8. I wish she would eat the Freud; the man was a lunatic.
9. I've been stress eating in a big way the past two weeks. And haven't run for about the same amount of time. So I'm starting to put back on all the weight that I lost.
10. I'm still glad that I'm in grad school.
11. And I'm starting to think that I'm in the right field after all.
12. I've become addicted to Heroes.
13. And I've been so crazed that it just occurred to me right now that the Project Runway finale was last night. I've been catching up with Tim's blog during breaks from the studying and paper-writing. I love that man. Oh, Tim!