1. Snow! Real snow. As in big flakes falling for several hours, at least an inch on the ground, traffic backed up, buses running late snow.
2. Snow + Sudafed * Friday afternoon class = Unhappy Lisa.
3. Yeah, I'm on the Sudafed. I've got a cold. And, seriously, you'd think I have pneumonia the way I've been going on about it.
4. I hereby pledge that if there's a snowstorm and I'm sitting in a warm, dry car, I will stop at the crosswalks to let the pedestrians, who are trudging through the COLD, WET SNOW, cross the street and get to a warm, dry place as quickly as they can.
5. I recently watched the latest version of Pride & Prejudice (the one with Keira Knightly), and I've got to say that I just don't understand the fanaticism surrounding Jane Austen.
6. You're supposed to feed a cold, right?
7. Rowen has recently decided that she will only drink water that comes from the Brita filter. If I put tap water in her bowl, she stares at it and cries.
8. Rowen, however, thinks that snow is very tasty.
9. My MP3 player is busted. I am very sad.
10. I'm discovering that most anthropologists are, ironically, misanthropes.
11. Levi-Strauss ruined Christmas for me. And weddings.
12. I think Nacho Doritos are better than Cool Ranch.
13. One of my car tires is halfway to flat and I've been choosing to ignore it all week. I only drive my car every other day, and then usually just around the block to find a new parking spot.
14. I didn't vote in the midterm elections.