Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Don't Tell

So this is just between you and me, but I'm thinking about breaking up with my imaginary boyfriend. There have been reports of not-so-nice behavior in NYC and he is still hanging out with that Jennifer beeyotch. It just might be time to move on.

So what do you think? Should I . . . .

A. Stay with the current imaginary boyfriend?



B. Go back to my ex-imaginary boyfriend? He's cleaned himself up a bit and is working steadily, although I think most of the movies will be straight-to-DVD.


C. Start dating Josh Charles? I just watched both seasons of Sports Night and have learned that JC is an O's fan so I'm a little bit in love.



D. Start dating Josh Lucas? And, yes, I do have a definite type.


Unfortunately, my first choice for next imaginary boyfriend got his wife knocked up again and I'm no homewrecking, trailer-trash Britney. And, no, I'm not referring to K-Fed as a possible crush. Ick! Ick! Ick! I was just making a comparison.

12 Comments:

At 10:05 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

hehe...i agree, it's always good to have more than one egg in your basket (unless you're married, that is). it will keep bradley on his toes.

your taste is very aryan ;)

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Federline yo? Come on... he can not be your next imaginary bf.

Scott

 
At 10:21 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Oh Dear Lord NO! Not Federline. I was referring to "Tom Quinn" in that last one (can't remember the actor's name).

 
At 11:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go with Knox Overstreet!

(I used to be in love with all the Dead Poets boys...)

(also-- K-Fed? Hee.)

(Hee hee hee!)

 
At 12:36 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

I thought of K-Fed too, but I clicked the link and saw it was Matthew hard-to-spell (MacFadyen?)

I used to love the Dead Poets boys. The really emotional one who killed himself was my favorite. I guess he's on "House" now.

 
At 1:19 PM , Blogger Frema said...

Josh Charles was da BOMB on Sports Night. I have that same DVD set. However, I thought Peter Krause (Casey) was much hotter. And then he went onto that HBO show, Six Feet Under, and even though I never saw even one episode of the show, I liked him even more.

 
At 1:34 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

It kind of seems like Matthew McConnaughey should belong in this group. He looks a lot like Josh Lucas.

 
At 1:37 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Matty is dating Penelope Cruz. And there's the whole naked bongo thing. But he does fit my type. And he just adopted an adorable dog!

 
At 1:55 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

So he plays bongo drums naked?

I must see the dog.

 
At 3:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh Charles (not at all Aryan. Very, very Jewish) is mine. Sorry!

 
At 6:17 AM , Blogger bdogg_mcgee said...

Ooooh, that's a tough one.

I'd have to say stay with Brad, but I like Josh Lucas A LOT.....

 
At 7:15 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

Yeah, Josh Lucas might win this battle. Especially in that picture.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home