Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Puppy Has a Home!

One of my coworkers is taking him. He (the coworker) has a house, two kids, and a fenced-in backyard. The puppy will have a much happier life there.

As cute as the puppy is, I think I'll have a much happier life with him gone. Because I've had to keep him apart from Rowen and because I've been trying to keep myself from bonding with him, I've had all the work of having a puppy with very little of the fun.

And although Rowen has her off moments, we have an agreement that if I give her lots of love and attention and playtime, she'll give me space and quiet time. We live well together.

So I'm looking forward to a quiet, relaxing long weekend (Friday off! Waahoo!) and the puppy is going to a good home.

All is well in the world. Or, at least, in my world.

5 Comments:

At 9:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad the story had a happy ending.

 
At 10:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! I'm glad you found a home for him. You're such a trooper.

 
At 11:50 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

oh...i'll miss him. he's so cute...

 
At 11:50 AM , Blogger Frema said...

You've been so diligent in finding this puppy a good home. I'm glad your hard work paid off!

But I'm jealous that you have this Friday off. Toxicology labs don't have soft spots for Good Friday (or Easter Monday, for that matter). Bah.

 
At 12:41 PM , Blogger bdogg_mcgee said...

Yay! Sorry that you couldn't keep him, but I'm glad he has a good home.

You have a star in your crown for that one. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home