Saturday, April 08, 2006

Puppy Update


The puppy is showing signs of improvement. I think most of the tapeworm is out of his system, and although he is still scratching, he's not tearing himself up anymore. He's perked up a lot today---crying for attention for often, teething on various toys and my feet. He hates being on the leash and isn't a big fan of being outside; he likes the comfort of the apartment. I still haven't let him and Rowen play together to keep Rowen safe from germs, but the two of them are definitely curious about each other, and the puppy tries to give Rowen kisses whenever Rowen gets close.

I still haven't found a home for the puppy. If any of you live in Central Texas or know someone who does and can provide a good home for him, please e-mail me at lisa@wanderingpen.com.

2 Comments:

At 6:47 PM , Blogger Mike said...

Cute little Fuzzy, ain't he?

 
At 9:45 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

Lisa - this is providential! I just remembered, my blog friend Lish wants a dog...she lives in Austin. She tried to adopt one through a shelter but it fell through. Her email is austinlish99@hotmail.com.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home