Monday, April 10, 2006

More Puppy Power


The little one has definitely perked up! He has started playing with the toys I put in his crate---he especially likes the fuzzy "Little Buddy" that rattles and squeaks---and he chomps down his food like a champion. He's also much more ammenable to going outside and likes to chase after my feet as I walk him to his potty place.

He and Rowen are very curious about each other. Rowen has been playing "peekaboo" with him: She runs into the bedroom, sticks her nose in the crate, and then runs back out. Over and over again! I think I'll let the two of them play together tonight.

I'm still looking for a home for the puppy. So keep passing the word on!

And thanks to Lora for coming over to take the pictures!

9 Comments:

At 6:53 AM , Blogger SK said...

Awww...he's cute :)

 
At 7:05 AM , Blogger Ashley Beth said...

What a baby! He's adorable. I'll ask around for anyone who needs a pup.

 
At 7:17 AM , Blogger Lora said...

My pleasure. I just forward his photos to a friend of mine who is going to post it with a petsitters organization. Hopefully that will help. I'm glad to hear that he's perking up. That can only mean that he's feeling better. Still no name, right?

 
At 7:23 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Still no name. Although I've considered Simon (not sure why other than that I was watching Serenity this weekend) or Thumper (because of the noise he makes when he's scratching!).

 
At 7:46 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

So cute! This picture is even cuter than the last.

 
At 7:53 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

Did you try Lish?

 
At 7:55 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

I did. I haven't heard from her yet.

 
At 9:53 AM , Blogger Frema said...

This puppy is one of the most lovable looking puppies I've ever seen. I can totally see why you want to keep him.

Good luck finding an owner!

 
At 10:33 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

D said, "He's little and shaggy. He looks sincere."

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home