Wednesday, December 14, 2005

*Whimper*

Q: What sort of evil, sadistic person would schedule dress shopping for two days before Christmas, thus preventing the poor, hapless dress wearer from enjoying any of the holiday goodies that surround her?

A: A bride-to-be.

And, of course, our printing press is located in the snack-food capital of the world so they send us yummy things like Utz chips (only the best chips in the world*) and cookies.



* Bdogg, if you are reading this, you MUST try some Utz chips while in DC. Try to find the crab version. Yummy, salty, greasy goodness.

6 Comments:

At 10:32 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

A crab version of chips??? Never heard that one before.

 
At 10:40 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

They are called "crab chips"---potato chips with crab seasoning (Old Bay) on them. They are fabulous! I have half my department addicted to Old Bay. But you can't get Utz in Austin!
:-(

 
At 11:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got done eating my way through a holiday pot-luck at work. *groan* I'm definitely going to the gym tonight...

 
At 7:18 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

Oh, you can get Utz in NY. I just never saw the crab kind ;)

 
At 6:51 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

Liz, that sounds like a fun library :-)

 
At 7:04 PM , Blogger bdogg_mcgee said...

I'm going to see if I can pick some up at the airport tomorrow!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home