Friday, December 02, 2005

Weekend Plans: The Detox Edition

I wish this weekend would be all about curling into a ball and letting the withdrawal symptoms run their course. Unfortunately, I have to leave the house. On Saturday, at least.

Friday Night
Curling into a ball and letting the withdrawal symptoms run their course. Watching DVDs and then going to bed at about 8 o’clock. And making Black Bean and Sweet Potato chili with corn bread. This detox diet may not be so bad afterall.

Saturday
* Making up hours at work. Again.
* Taking Rowen to the dog park so she’ll stop bouncing off the walls and ceiling.
* Taking Rowen to obedience class.
* Staffing a booth at the church holiday fair to sell fair-trade chocolate and coffee. If you live in Austin, come by St. Austin’s Catholic Church (Guadalupe & MLK) on Saturday; I’ll be there in the evening, from 5.30ish until 8.00, surrounded by caffeine and sugar (Gah!). And my friend Gina, who is an amazing singer, will be performing at the fair at 6.45 p.m.

Sunday
* Working on an overtime project for work. It seemed like a good idea at the time.
* Prepping for grad school interviews at UT.
* Taking Rowen to the park. Again.
* Running. I’m hoping that by Sunday, I’ll feel energetic enough to get my butt to the gym.
* Working on Christmas gifts. I haven’t done any knitting all week. I haven’t done much of anything this week. Where did my week go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home