Monday, December 12, 2005

New Tunes

My lack of actual running didn't stop me from putting together a new running mix. And I know that when I asked for suggestions I said "nothing too pop," but I went the pop route anyway.

Under You --- Kickovers
Beverly Hills --- Weezer
Ohio (Come Back to Texas) --- Bowling for Soup
Accidentally in Love --- Counting Crows
Holding Out for a Hero --- Frou Frou
AllStar --- Smashmouth
Come On, Come On --- Smashmouth
I'm a Believer --- Smashmouth
Keep Fishin' --- Weezer
The Taste of Ink --- The Used
Pour Some Sugar (On Me) --- Def Leppard
Make Love Like a Man --- Def Leppard
Tear Me Down --- John Cameron Mitchelle
Never Win --- Fisherspooner
Could Be Anything --- Eames Era

5 Comments:

At 6:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE Pour Some Sugar on Me!

 
At 7:15 AM , Blogger SK said...

ooh.. I agree Liz. Wonder if Lisa picked that song b/c of the detox diet.. ha-ha... please, please, pour some sugar on me, then I can just lick it..oh, wait, that's something else. Sorry. ;)

 
At 8:08 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Lost! My goodness.

Actually, I picked it because it reminds me of the last day of 8th grade.

 
At 9:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bwah ha ha! Didn't even make the detox-sugar connection before... how appropriate. ;-)

 
At 9:28 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

"Pour Some Sugar on Me" was the only song I recognized, though I admit I went to iTunes to listen to the others.

Last New Year's Eve we heard that song pouring out of a bar. Everyone loved it ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home