Weekend Plans: The One Where Ms. Crankypants Takes a Chill Pill
I flipped someone off today. Twice. The same person. I wasn’t sure that he saw me the first time and wanted to make sure he knew that he was a jerk. So, yeah, I’m thinking that I really need to decompress this weekend.
Yet again, I should go to the gym. I like the gym on Friday nights. I can get the machines I want when I want them. But I’m so tired. Maybe I will go and just do the elliptical and some weights. Then I’ll eat the soup that I was supposed to take to a church dinner tonight but am not going to because I’m lazy and I’m behind on work hours. And then lay in bed to read tabloids and watch Alias on DVD.
* Work. I’m not going to be able to make up all the hours I missed this week---some will have to come out of my leave time---but I’d like to shave off a few.
* Reading. I have a review of U.S.! due next week.
* Making posters for the church hunger banquet.
* Playing with Rowen.
* Selling tickets for the church hunger banquet.
* Seeing my friend G sing at La Tazza Fresca (35th and Guadalupe, for the Austin folks)
* More gyming.
* More reading.
* More playing with Rowen.
* Finally watching Failure to Launch. Hopefully with S, so I can have sangria and not feel like a loser for drinking alone.
* Dealing with my mother (by phone).
* Deciding when I’m leaving Austin.
* Going to bed very early.
At some point this weekend, I also should probably deal with the towering pile of dishes in my sink, the past-its-prime mess in the fridge, and the overdue bills.