Thursday, February 23, 2006

On the Pile

Finished: The Penelopiad by Margaret Atwood. Loved it. Zoomed right through it, even though I kept trying to slow myself down so could savor it. I should have a review going up soon.

Now Reading: Strapped by Tamara Draut and A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle.

On Deck: The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis (still) and The Finishing School by Muriel Spark.

Added to the Pile: Nothing! Can you believe it? A week went by without me adding a single book to my pile. I, however, have been busy sending out requests for review copies. Keeping my fingers crossed that at least a few come through so I’ll actually have something to review for my new gig as a book reviewer.

Updated: I lied. I did snag a copy of The Sea by John Banville. Not for review, just to read.

1 Comments:

At 4:15 PM , Blogger Lora said...

I love Atwood and can't wait to read your review.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home