Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Set Phasers to Self-Destruct

So I've decided to deal with my bad mood in the least healthy, less constructive way possible*: eating and shopping.

So far, the damage has been limited: a couple of paintings from an artist on Etsy.com and a set of sparkly stitch markers from Glamscience.

And I had a cupcake for lunch. Please note, I didn't write "with" lunch. I had a cupcake FOR lunch.

Yeah, tonight's workout is gonna be fun.




*Okay, well drinking or drugging might be little less healthy and constructive, but even I have my limits. Although I wouldn't turn down a bottle of wine and some Prozac.

4 Comments:

At 12:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will volunteer to drink a bottle of wine on your behalf!

;)

 
At 7:30 PM , Blogger Lora said...

Only one cupcake?

 
At 6:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which paintings did you buy?

 
At 7:02 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

If you go under the "sold" items---the calla lily and "Yay for Cupcakes."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home