Thursday, November 17, 2005

Where Did I Go Wrong?

Unfortunately, the literary establishment has yet to recognize the genius of trashy British chick lit. Which means that according to this test, my Literary Quotient is a woeful 5.* In my defense, I have another 5 of the books on my shelf; I just haven't read them yet.**

My library card is going to get a serious workout.

* Life of Pi, The Blind Assassin, Middlesex, The Hours, and Alias Grace. All of which were excellent and I highly recommend them.

** The God of Small Things, Gilead, Runaway, The Corrections, and In America.

4 Comments:

At 11:33 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

I got a 22 ;) I bet some of those books are pretty dull, though. I bought Clara Callan a while back and couldn't get through it.

Word verif: huflbag.

 
At 11:35 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Wow! I am so impressed!

Really.

 
At 12:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved Life of Pi!

 
At 1:59 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

That was groovy...although I am always going to wonder if there was really a tiger or not. I suppose it was just symbolic. Damn. There is something so cool about crossing an ocean with a tiger.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home