Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I Have a Boring Name

A meme from Poppy Cede: Google "[your name] needs" and post your favorite 10 results.

1. You need a flat, fishes need the sea. Lisa needs a tree. Lisa looked all around, but all the trees were gone.

2. Ethics Report 20 Oct 83 how Lisa needs to handler lower conditions. [This Lisa would never use such awful English!]

3. Lisa Needs Help! One of your fellow TACH'ers has a BIG TIME problem!!! Will you help Lisa out? [I don't know what a TACH'er is, nor did I know I was one.]

4. The new band Lisa Needs Braces will be debuting next Saturday, June 19.

5. LISA needs to more clearly communicate to clients how they can benefit from LISA membership.

6. Here's what Lisa needs, according to the great oracle of google . . .

7. Lisa needs to give it up. [Numbers 6 and 7 were Google results from a blog that had this same Google exercise. How very meta!]

8. Lisa is mean . . . Lisa needs BOOT CAMP . . . [Lil'E?]

9. Lisa needs to find more.

10. She needs a reality check, this Lisa.

And then there were the hundreds of Simpsons sites: Lisa needs braces.

4 Comments:

At 1:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, that is funny. My favorite result was: "Liz needs to be taught a few things about fire safety!"

Ain't that the truth.

 
At 1:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, do you need boot camp?

;-)

 
At 7:04 AM , Blogger bdogg_mcgee said...

LOL--well, at least you didn't get all these churches named after you like I do.

Now THAT's boring. Nothing funny about my name!

 
At 10:30 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

B---If I had used my baptismal name, I probably would have had mostly churches.

Liz---Yeah, I probably do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home