Thursday, November 10, 2005

Running Report

Is this week 10? I can't remember and I can't deal with any more numbers. I'm also a bit spun from dealing with a sickly dog. Rowen ate something bad that is either obstructing her bowels or just upsetting her tummy. In any case, I spent the morning dealing with that. She now has some icky pills to take. I hope they work, both because I want her to feel better and because I don't want to spend $300 on x-rays and lab tests.

On a happier note, I have some running to report!

Friday: 3/2 walk-run intervals at a 15 min/12 min pace for 30 minutes, plus 3 min cooldown.
Sunday: 2/3 walk-run intervals at same paces for 30 minutes. Felt tough but doable. Sore in a good way afterward.
Monday: Skipped.
Wednesday: I really, really meant to go. But both my brain and my body short-circuited last night and I just chilled at home.

I'll be back on the treadmill tomorrow, either running in celebration or running out my deep depression.

Prayers, good thoughts, and sacrificial offerings will be much appreciated!

3 Comments:

At 1:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I get home I will sacrifice three homemade chocolate chip cookies for you.

Good luck!!!

 
At 2:08 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

Hehe...does that mean you'll eat 'em?

Good job on the running! And I hope Rowen feels better. ((hugs))

 
At 11:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought about throwing them into a fire or staking them to a cross, but that would just be a waste of good carbs.

I shall eat them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home