Friday, October 21, 2005

Blame Bdogg

She inspired me.

You Are a Mai Tai
You aren't a big drinker, but you'll drink if the atmosphere is festive. And when you're drunk, watch out! You're easily carried away.


Your Career Type: Social
You are helpful, friendly, and trustworthy. Your talents lie in teaching, nursing, giving information, and solving social problems.
You would make an excellent:
Counselor - Dental Hygienist - Librarian
Nurse - Parole Officer - Personal Trainer
Physical Therapist - Social Worker - Teacher
The worst career options for your are realistic careers like truck driver or farmer.


Darn it! There's the librarian thing again!

You Should Get a PhD in Liberal Arts
(like political science, literature, or philosophy)
You're a great thinker and a true philosopher. You'd make a talented professor or writer.


Anthropology probaby falls under this. Right?

You Are Socks!

Cozy and warm... but easily lost. You make a good puppet.

3 Comments:

At 10:47 AM , Blogger bdogg_mcgee said...

Fun! I like these things....

My drink was an appletini
My career was artistic
My advanced degree was an MFA
My crappy gift was a fruitcake

Hope you get to feeling better soon! :)

 
At 11:39 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

Heh...she inspired me too, and I put 10,000,000 quizzes on my blog.

I'm a mai tai also!
My career type was artistic
I should get an MFA
I'm a fruitcake...

 
At 1:14 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Bearette---I thought you were kidding about the 10,000,000---but you were serious!

Oh, and I reread the sock thing---"warm and cozy but easily lost." I know these quizzes are random---but that's actually a very accurate summary of me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home