Monday, October 17, 2005

And Another Thing

***Note: If you are one of my male coworkers, you may want to skip this post.***


So I bought some new bras this weekend. Unlike the yoga duds and books, these were an absolute must. But I was frugal; I went to Target instead of Victoria's Secret, because, quite frankly, the bras last the same amount of time but cost a third of the price.

Now, I admit some culpability in my current predicament. Despite having gained a significant amount of weight (approx. 40 lbs), I refuse to believe that my bra size could have changed, even though I've finally had to bite the bullet to get some clothes in the next size up.

That said, when I tried on the bra that I am wearing, it fit comfortably and gave me a nice silhouette---at least as much as I could see---given how cringe inducing my body is right now, I looked as little as I possibly could. Not to be overly graphic, but I currently look like this:


Anyway, so I got a couple new bras that were both comfortable and attractive in the dressing room. Now, however, after about 10 hours of wearing one of them, it is cutting into my sides and giving me quadraboob. Neither comfortable nor attractive.

Just one more thing for me to be cranky about today. And one more reason to stay at home---I can take off the stupid bra.

3 Comments:

At 6:38 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

Damn spam ^^^^^^^^^

Anyway, that picture was a riot. Thanks for making me laugh out loud.

I don't even know what quadraboobs are. I don't think mine are big enough to form one ;)

 
At 6:43 AM , Blogger bdogg_mcgee said...

I'm sure you don't look as bad as you think you do!

I actally had a bra fitting about 2 months ago and discovered that my cup size was WAY too small--yeah, I'd been wearing a D for ages and really needed a DDDD (that's a G).

Even when I was thin I had big boobs, and the weight gain has just made them bigger. Yuck!

 
At 12:29 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

Holy shit! (pardon my language) I'm a small B.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home