Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A Meme!

Who comes up with these questions? They remind me of the slam notes from junior high school.

Anyway, this one is from Bearette24.

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
My chin. I have issues with it.

2. How much money do you have on you?
About 58 cents, give or take a penny.

3. What's the first word that comes to mind that rhymes with "test?"
Jest

4. Favorite plant?
African violets

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My mother

6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
Ring-ring.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
White, v-neck Old Navy tee. Same as always.

8. Do you "label" yourself?
Absolutely

9. The brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
Don’t know the brand. They are very dirty and very stinky white mule sneakers.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dim

11. What do you think of the person who took this survey before you?
Bendy

12. Ever "spilled the beans?"
Yup. Although, I must say, as much as I like knowing gossip, I’m very good at keeping secrets---and at pretending like I didn’t know.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping the sleep of the heavily drugged.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
An advertisement from Sprint. I deleted it without reading it.

15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups?"
Only by accident.

16. What's a saying that you say a lot?
Very cool.

17. Who told you they loved you last?
My mother

18. Last person you hooked up with?
I don’t think I can remember that far back. And, honestly, I don’t think I ever knew the name of the last guy I kissed.

19. Last furry thing you touched?
Rowen, my absolutely perfect and wonderful puppy.

20. How many drugs have you done in the past 3 days?
Not as many as I would have liked.

21. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Three or four that I know of.

22. Favorite age you have been so far?
Twenty-five. That was the one and only time that I really had it together.

23. Your worst enemy?
Shelob. And MBNA.

24. What is your current desktop picture?
Rowen in action.

25. What was the last thing you said to someone?
“Thank you.”

26. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?
The money. Because there are so many regrets I don’t know which I could choose.

27. Are you in love with someone?
No *sniff*

6 Comments:

At 12:24 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

Awww...I should have tagged you. I had it in my head that most people hate being tagged, but now I remember that you like it ;)

 
At 12:25 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

Oh, and what's Shelob?

 
At 12:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, what is a Shelob? And what does MBNA mean?

Signed,
Clueless

 
At 12:55 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

Oh, MBNA are the credit card folks. Shelob, no clue! ;)

Interesting affair list, by the way. I'm curious to find out who my husband would pick, though at the same time I don't really want to know! ;)

 
At 5:48 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Yep. MBNA is the credit card company that owns like every freakin' credit card on earth.

Shelob is someone at work. That's not her actual name, of course. She's been nicknamed after the monster spider in Lord of the Rings.

 
At 6:00 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

Don't we all have a Shelob in our lives? It's funny, I thought it was some kind of company at first.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home