Thursday, October 20, 2005

Why Yes, I Would Like Some Cheese

What cheese do you think would go well with a robust Why Did I Get Out of Bed from the My Life Sucks vineyard (vintage: longest week ever)?

So this is how my day is going:
* I woke up late and feeling absolutely haggard.
* After my shower, I put foot cream in my hair instead of my styling cream.
* I look and feel disgustingly fat no matter what outfit I put on.
* I thought I'd be good and skip Starbucks; I'd have the yogurt smoothie that I left in the office fridge. Except that I took one sip of the yogurt and recoiled in horror. I don't know if it had gone bad or if it was a taste reaction between that and any of the many, many pharmaceuticals I'm currently using (which include Nasonex, Advair, and Sudafed).
* People at the office are on my absolute last nerve. Certain things were decided WEEKS ago and now that those things need to be done, the person who needs to do them is all "Well, I guess I will" punctuated with a big sigh.
* I can't breathe; my ears are stuffed up; and I really want to put my pajamas on and curl into a ball. Except that I have very little leave time and I don't want to waste it on anything less than death.
* When I was posting to a blog, my verification word was "badat." As in "bad at." As in . . . I should never have gotten out of bed.

And it's not even 10 o'clock.

1 Comments:

At 8:04 AM , Blogger Kim said...

The day will be over before you know it. Hope you feel better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home