Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Crafty Goodness

One of the things I love about my new condo---besides not having to call Madison PD several times a week---is having so much space that I can dedicate an entire closet to my craft supplies.


The photos don't really do it justice because it is really an enormous closet. If I were in New York, I'd probably be selling vital organs to pay for the space contained in just this closet.

Unfortunately, organizing my craft closet is about as crafty as I've been this summer. I was on a dishcloth spree earlier in June.



And I started a scarf---only to rip it out because the pattern was annoying me and I kept messing up. I also added a few more inches to my sister's wedding afghan, which is now 13 months overdue.

Other than that---and despite hauling several large boxes of craft supplies across time zones---I've been rather uncrafty for several months. And right now, all my creative energy is focused on the condo. Which could be interesting given my history of getting bored halfway through any given project. I may wind up with a lot of half-painted rooms.

2 Comments:

At 9:31 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

Cute dishcloths. I gave up a walk-in closet in Newton when I came to New York...*sigh*

Actually, my closet here is technically walk-in, but (a) I share it and (b) the other one was bigger.

 
At 9:09 PM , Blogger Elsa said...

I like the color of the afghan.

Good luck with the condo projects. Isn't great to have so much closet space, that you have extra space!? Usually, most of us have to jam stuff in. Dick and I have 2 walk-in closets in our apartment, but they are jammed with clothes, although, the shelves above the clothing rods are used for storage (luggage, pillows, etc).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home