Sunday, May 27, 2007

Gonna Make Some Pie

I just saw Waitress. So cute! I *heart* Nathan Fillion. Captain Tightpants was entirely adorable. As usual. And I even softened toward Keri Russell (She was so irritating in Felicity). Endings are a big thing for me, and this ending was entirely sweet and happy, but not so perfect as to be annoyingly saccharine.

I went to Sundance 608, which is this new theater/cafe/restaurant. It's part of Robert Redford's Sundance empire, so it specializes in semi-indie films. The theater itself is comfy and above par, but tickets are overpriced and the cafe is a let-down.

I enjoyed spending a couple hours thinking about something other than the apartment drama. I swear, that apartment is cursed. The latest: I have a couple of people interested in seeing the place, but I can't get the keys to show it! And Miss F.B. refuses to give me a mailing address. Which will make it more difficult---but not impossible---to serve her the court papers.

I'm just still entirely baffled that people actually behave like this.

3 Comments:

At 6:39 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

I've been wanting to see that! Thanks for the review.

 
At 7:19 PM , Blogger artemisia said...

I'd like to see "Waitress," too! We went to see Pirates with a house guest; it was good. Very loud and full of cannons.

Hang in there with the apartment!!

 
At 6:29 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Glad you got a respite from the madness!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home