Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tuesday Twelve: On the Road

1. I'm currently somewhere near the border of Ohio and Indiana.

2. Ohio is a much bigger state than it seems.

3. I've meant to post for the past three weeks, but I've been suffering from an acute case of laziness.

4. I had a long list of things I was going to do during my break, including starting my grant applications, getting ahead on my readings, and organizing my notes from last term.

5. I did . . . nothing on the list.

6. I, however, did watch approximately 582 episodes of Law & Order, as well as marathons of Top Chef, America's Next Top Model (Melrose was so robbed!), Friday Night Lights, and CSI.

7. The hair gods have punished me for bragging about not having any grays. In the past two months, a slew of grays have appeared.

8. So I once again experimented with home hair color. The results weren't disasterous, but not what I expected, either.

9. I kept exactly none of my resolutions from last year.

10. I'm not even bothering to make resolutions this year.

11. Guess who got a 4.0 her first term?*

12. I've had the most bizarre dreams the past couple of weeks.


* Answer: Me! (In case you weren't sure.)

2 Comments:

At 8:57 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

congrats on the 4.0! grays suck. i like henna, it's all-natural and subtle; it just makes the grays look reddish instead. (end of commercial.)

 
At 8:27 AM , Blogger bdogg_mcgee said...

Congrats on the 4.0!! That's awesome!

Hey, don't worry about your list. You needed to relax...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home