Stolen from Scott.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Credit cards. Because I'll I'm doing is making a tiny dent in my interest. Bah!
2. Where's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
On the floor in front of a fireplace.
3. Last time you puked from drinking?
My 25th birthday.
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
About four years ago, when I was in Australia.
5. What is the name of your 2nd grade teacher?
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Watching the final season of Alias on DVD.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
8. How many colleges did you attend?
Currently at my second.
9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
Because it was within easy reach (at the foot of the bed)
10. Gas prices. First thought?
I was talking about gas prices the other day with one of the girls from my program. I said that I remembered when gas was less than a dollar and I could fill my Dodge Colt for under $10. She said that gas had just hit $1/gallon when she got her license at 16. Which was when I was 22. Man, I felt old.
11. If you could be anywhere and take someone with you...Who would it be?
The coast of Australia. And hmmmmm . . . not sure who I would take.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
"What? Huh? Oh. Alarm."
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
"Why, God, Why?! What have I done to deserve this?"
14- What chore do you despise?
Cleaning the bathroom.
15. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery?
16. Get up early or sleep in?
17. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
Watch a movie or TV.
21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?
That's for me to know . . . .
22. Are you planning on remaining in your current field?
Um, well, not really sure what my field is at the moment, so . . .
23. If you are not married, do you see yourself married in the next five years?
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
I'm veggie. But I used to really like ham.
25. What do you get every time you go into a Wal-Mart?
The willies. And a guilty conscience. I tend to avoid going into Wal-Mart.
26. Beach or lake?
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
28. Who do you stalk on MySpace?
No one. I don't go on MySpace.
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
So many to choose from! I have terrible taste in movies. I love the worst things. Probably Summer Catch.
31. What's "your" drink?
Bourbon and soda. Or an Old Fashioned.
32. Cowboys or Indians?
33. Cops or Robbers?
34. Do you cheer for the bad guy?
35. What Hollywood star do you look most alike?
She's not really a Hollywood star, but I do bear a striking resemblance to Chelsea Clinton during her awkward years.
36. If you had to pick one, which cast member of Lost would you be?
Oh gosh. I stopped watching this show long ago, but I'd probably be the female version of Hurley.
37. What do you want when you are sick?
My mom, sympathy, ice cream, cable television.
38. Who from high school would you like to run into?
My friend G. We lost touch and I actually tried to write to her a couple years ago when I heard that she had gotten engaged, but I never heard back.
39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
None. I'm rarely in my car and when I am, I listen to CDs.
42. Norm or Cliff?
43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Ever getting involved with Joe #1.
45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
I don't have an office. Or a job, for that matter. So . . .
46. If you could get away with it, whom would you kill?
Answering this question truthfully would probably get me sent to a federal detention facility. So let's go with my fourth choice: Peter Angelos, owner of the Baltimore Orioles.
47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
48. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
49. Last book you read for real?
Fame Junkies by Jake Halpern
50. Do you have a teddy bear?
51. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
I don't think I've ever brushed my teeth in a strange place.
52. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
53. Number of texts in a day?
54. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?
A relationship, I guess. I'm already sort of starting a new career.
55. Pencil or pen?
56. Bueller??? Bueller??? Bueller???
Hee! I sympathized with his sister, though.
57. How many jobs have you had?
Including part-time, about 15.
58. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I hope I'll be graduating. Other than that . . . not sure.