Monday, April 03, 2006

Yeah, I don't really have much to post about today. Except that if you haven't seen MI-5, you'd better have a good reason. It's what Alias would be if J.J. Abrams gave up the crack. And now I want to see the new Pride & Prejudice (despite Keira Knightley's involvement in it) because the lead from the first three seasons of MI-5 plays Mr. Darcy.

Speaking of Alias, who wants to watch with me on April 19? You provide the television, I'll bring the snack.

In the meantime, more blog quizzes!

You Are Jan Brady
Brainy and a little introverted, you tend to think life is a lot worse than it actually is. And while you may think you're a little goofy looking, most people consider you to be a major babe.


You Are a Smiley Face Cookie
You're happy go lucky. So happy, in fact, it's a little past the point of normal sanity.You usually make those around you smile ... when you're not creeping them out!


You Are a Little Scary
You've got a nice edge to you. Use it.

8 Comments:

At 2:24 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

I'm Marcia?!?!

Is the MI-5 show on American TV?

My college roommate did the best Jan Brady imitation I've ever heard. One of our answering machine recordings incorporated it ;)

 
At 2:35 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

I'm not sure if it plays on BBC America or not, but it's available on DVD.

 
At 7:56 PM , Blogger bdogg_mcgee said...

I liked MI-5. They used to play it on A&E. I didn't really get into it, though, b/c there was only room for ONE spy show in my life.

Man, if only you lived closer, Lisa. Alias Nights at my house are the best! I'm a damn fine hostess!

 
At 6:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm not sure how to take this, but I'm Greg Bady.

Outta sight! Suave and all American, you tend to be clean cut and upstanding. You're friendly with most people and a huge flirt (sometimes even with family members!).

May I note for the record: I do not flirt with family members, except for my in-laws.

 
At 6:34 AM , Blogger bdogg_mcgee said...

I was Greg Brady too!

 
At 8:47 AM , Blogger SK said...

Oh dude. I was peter brady. weird..

 
At 12:08 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

hee! so you have cute in-laws? ;)

 
At 12:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home