Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Weekend Plans: Thanksgiving Edition

This weekend, I will be thankful for

* A four-day weekend!
* Thanksgiving dinner with my friend A and her family.
* A possible blogger encounter.
* Four days to play outside with Rowen.
* Obedience class. Rowen is getting very good at Stay while I walk in circles around her, and I’m getting very good at giving belly rubs when she jumps on the bed.
* Arts & Crafts. The plan is to finish the afghan this weekend. Then I’ll go back to the cross-stitch for my aunt. And I’ve started trying my hand at notecards. All in all, I have plenty to keep me busy.
* Almost being done with the first grad school application.
* Brunch with a group from Meet in Austin on Sunday.
* A large stack of books, with Case Histories on the top.
* A large stack of DVDs, no thanks to Netflix, which is increasingly evil. Yet, for some reason, I haven’t cancelled my subscription. Discuss this among yourselves while I go to the video store to stock up.
* Corn pudding.
* Going to bed early and getting up late.
* Having finished my Christmas shopping, so I don’t have to go anywhere near the stores until 2006.
* Elastic waistbands and oversized sweatshirts.
* The treadmill at the gym.

5 Comments:

At 4:39 PM , Blogger SK said...

I sent you an email about tomorrow :)

 
At 6:18 PM , Blogger Frema said...

Let's hear it for elastic waistbands! Woo hoo!

 
At 5:18 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

So did y'all have a blogger encounter? Tell, tell!

 
At 6:11 AM , Blogger SK said...

No, I think I emailed her too late. I was bombared by work and school but it gave me an opportunity to get a lot of work done! Maybe next time!

 
At 5:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm... corn pudding sounds good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home