Monday, November 07, 2005

Arts & Crafts

These are pictures of some of the journals that I've made. The first two are simple ring-bound journals. The last picture is of five children's books that I gutted (I know, I know---how could I?!) and rebound with blank paper. I cheated a little on those by taking the paper to Kinkos to get it perfect bound.

I'm still perfecting the ring-bound ones; the rings are too small, so I couldn't fit much paper in and opening the covers and turning the pages is kind of difficult.

Note: I tweaked the first photo a bit to get the detail of the texture to show up, but that made the pink a little brighter than it actually is.






1 Comments:

At 7:04 PM , Blogger bdogg_mcgee said...

I absolutely LOVE the Pollyanna one! All of them look great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home