Thursday, October 13, 2005

Running Report: Week Six

I'm eating a bag of peanut M&Ms as I type this. Things are not looking good.

Yet again, I have not a thing to report. Not one thing. No thing. Nothing. Nada. All I have is a week full of excuses.

Friday---Just got plain lazy.
Saturday & Sunday---Told myself that I was resting because I hadn't been feeling well the week before and didn't want to push myself and get sick all over again.
Monday---There's that laziness again.
Tuesday---Well, it's just not one of my designated Exercise Days. And I had an appointment right after work and a meeting at church after that.
Wednesday---The weather was so nice and Rowen is so cute so we went to the dog park and she exercised. Which goes a long way to explaining why she is slim and healthy, and I'm, well, . . .

And you would think that week after week of writing that I haven't done anything would motivate me to do something. Except that it just makes me want to get a bigger bag of M&Ms and hide in bed for the rest of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home