Thursday, October 06, 2005

Running Report: What Week Is This?

Oh, I've lost count. And I'm much too lazy today to search for last week's post.

In any case, not much to report.

Sunday: 3/2 walk-run intervals for 25 minutes through the neighborhood. One small hill. Didn't totally suck, but not great, either.

Then, Sunday afternoon I got a raging headache that has finally, today, subsided to a dull ache. But I'm still feeling ucky, like maybe I have a mild flu or some other kind of virus. Not bad enough to keep me in bed, but enough that I'm feeling mighty sorry for myself and don't want to do much. Then again, that's not much different from most days, so . . .

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor thing. I can empathize with the headache thing. :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home