Thursday, September 29, 2005

Running Report: Week 4

I suck.

Really.

I didn't run one inch this week. On Sunday, I bailed because of a twingy back. On Monday, because of a foul mood and a scratchy throat. On Wednesday, because I was tired and the rest of the week was a bust so why bother.

I suck. The only thing I accomplished this week was finishing off a package of pre-fab cookie dough in three days.

But . . . It's finally cold here! Well, relatively speaking. It's currently 70 degrees (F), which feels downright artic compared to the 105 degrees we had yesterday.

So maybe the cooler weather will encourage me to run. Maybe.

2 Comments:

At 7:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You stretched the cookie dough out over three days. That alone shows enormous willpower.

 
At 8:23 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Thank you, Liz! I need all the reassurance I can get.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home