Thursday, September 22, 2005

Absurd Link of the Day

I spent four years in Alexandria, VA, which is the Land of the Association. There is an association for every possible profession, interest group, and random collection of people, and most of them have their offices in Alexandria. At one point, I had a job interview set up with the National Association of Truck Stop Operators. They have a magazine.

So I don't know why I was surprised to find ut that there is a World Toilet Organization.*



*This link is brought to you in honor of Liz.

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God! Tell the WTO to get to Italy and spread the good loos!

Oh, if you could only hear how loud I'm laughing right now at my own stupid pun...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home