Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Whatever

I keep looking for something interesting or witty or cool to post. And I'm coming up empty. And even I'm starting to get bored with the nonstop Tom and Katie postings. So I decided to fill out one of those online dating forms for my own amusement.* Here are my answers.** Feel free to comment or post your own answers.

I am a: woman
Age: 28
Location: Austin, TX
Country: United States
Occupation: Editor
Education: B.A.
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Religion: Catholic
Star Sign: Virgo
Relationship Status: Single
Have Children: No
Want Children: No

Height: 5’6”
Weight: Not a chance
Hair: Brown
Eye Color: Blue/Gray

Cigarettes: Ick!
Booze: Rarely
Drugs: Never
Self-love: Hah!
Self-deprecation: Always

Last Great Book I Read: All the way through? We Wish to Inform You That Tomorrow We Will Be Killed Along With Our Families. Started but didn’t finish? Status Anxiety (Botton) or Amazing Grace (Kozol)

Most Humbling Moment: Returning from Rome seven months earlier than planned

Celebrity I Most Resemble: Chelsea Clinton during the awkward years

Best or Worst Lie I’ve Ever Told: I once lied during confession. I didn’t think any of my sins were bad enough, so I made one up.

If I Could Be Anywhere at the Moment: Small coastal town outside of Brisbane (I can’t remember the exact name of it), enjoying the Wednesday Afternoon Gentleman’s Sailing

Song or Album that Puts Me in the Mood: Sara Evans, Cassandra Wilson, Allison Krause, or an original mix that shows creativity and a sense of humor

The five things I can’t live without: my puppy, a journal, my passport, sunshine, running shoes

In my living room, you’ll find: much puppy hair, puppy toys, piles of books and magazines, knitting projects in various stages of completion, much empty space

* Really. I swear.
** Questions carefully edited because some of my coworkers read this. Actually, only my coworkers read this. The answers are honest, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home