Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Heh

[sic all]

I am Mr. Phillip Centurion an attorney of law and one of the Partners atCenturion-Sec Solicitors based in the United Kingdom representing interest of 10 other solicitors, and has existed over the last ten years I have built a reputable name for my self and my chambers.

At present I am representing Ms. Suha Arafat, the widower of deceased PalestinianLeader (Mr. Yasser Arafat).

I am representing Ms. Suha Arafat who has approached me in complete trust and honesty to source a reliable and trustworthy foreign partner to safeguard her family's assets, which is being stored in a trust fund in Europe, thefunds are totaling USD$100m (Hundred million dollars only).

Suha Arafat has been extremely specific in what she is looking for due to the elevated distress she has already been accustomed to, with the Palestinian authorities and the death of her husband. The foreign partner/Partners will be able to deposit money of such magnitude into a personal, company or any reliable foreign bank accounts without eye brows being raised, for obvious reasons.

Gee, think this is legit?

I've gotten several of this type of e-mail, but this one was special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home