Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Keeping It Cool, Puppy-style

I haven't been the most faithful blogger lately. But I haven't had much to write about, either. Other than counting down the days until I'm finished at work or until I can have a real meal again. And I'm fairly certain no one wants to read an extended whine about how tired I am of drinking my lunch.

So instead, you get puppy pictures from a playday at Town Lake.

A rare moment of quiet before playtime.

Waiting for the throw . . .

Fetching the stick . . .

Noshing on the stick . . .

Posing with the ball as she decides whether to bring it to me (not likely) or hide it in the woods (her favorite trick).

And as a bonus: A puppy video!



Look at her go!

(Okay, so Coppola I'm not.)

5 Comments:

At 9:38 AM , Blogger Elsa said...

Those are great pics of Rowen. She looks like she is having lots of fun!

Good luck with those liquid lunches - they don't sound so appealing.

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger bdogg_mcgee said...

Rowen is so adorable! Great video!

 
At 1:25 PM , Blogger Scott said...

What a great dog!!

Scott

 
At 2:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like a great dog park!

 
At 9:33 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

dogs rule. i met an attached/avoidant cockapoo tonight. it was really cute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home