Thursday, January 19, 2006

Phooey

As if having to go to the dentist weren't bad enough,* I missed a chance at a Sampler subscription because I was there.

Harumph.

Now I'm hungry, but I don't want to mess up my superclean teeth by eating.



*My mother's reaction when I told her that I was going to the dentist: "That's good. I'm glad you're doing that." As if I have a mouthful of nasty yellow teeth barely hanging into my bleeding gums with vile halitosis to boot! Thanks, Mom. I am so not telling her about my two cavities.

3 Comments:

At 12:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could see a book coming out of this. You could call it Mama Said, like the Lenny Kravitz album.

 
At 6:22 PM , Blogger Ashley Beth said...

I can contribute to the Mama Said book. "You'd be happier if you had your eyebrows waxed." (spoken while licking her thumb and pressing it down). As if I'm Bert.

 
At 4:24 AM , Blogger SK said...

Well my dad told me to control my eating or no one would want to marry me.

Hmm.. maybe he was right? I'm going off on my own again.

Parents.. they just don't understand.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home