Friday, January 13, 2006

MASH

Over on Bearette's site, LostInTexas posted a link to an online MASH game. My results were not pretty:

Your husband's name is Pete and you have 5 children. You're an Accountant who drives to work every day in a Red Jeep.

It's truly a wonderful life when you consider the countless romantic nights you have spent with Pete in your shack in Australia.

So, most of the first two sentences are my worst nightmare---marrying my college boyfriend, having five kids, and being an accountant. I'm okay with the Jeep and I can deal with living in a shack if that shack happens to be in Australia.

1 Comments:

At 7:12 AM , Blogger Frema said...

I remember these things! I always ended up marrying Joey McIntyre, living in a shack with our one hundred babies, and driving a "Porch." :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home