Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Still Obsessed

Despite the absence of postings on Tom and Katie, I am still obsessed with this pair. Even more so now that Katie is carrying a wee Scientologist in her womb (I knew something was up with that hand on the belly!). Now, I really don't care so much about whether Tom led the Virgin Katie from the narrow path. Much is being made of a comment she made about signing a pledge in high school to stay a virgin until she married. Well, we all signed a lot of pledges in high school---not to drink or take drugs or cheat on our exams. And most of us broke those pledges the minute we got our diplomas---if not before then.

But this whole 180 on Katie's part is disconcerting. Seven months ago, she was breaking off her engagement to Chris Klein with the excuse that she realized she was too young to settle down. Now, she's engaged, changing her religion, and knocked up. What's that about?

I don't think this is some contractual arrangement. I think Tom Cruise is a brainwashing freak.

I also think someone went a little overboard with the Photoshopping. Adding the outie was a subtle touch, which advances her pregnancy by a month or two, but might have gone unnoticed. But changing the color of her shirt? Kind of a dead giveaway. (Original on the left; altered on the right.)




















In other coupling news, it seems that my former imaginary BFF is now cheating on my former imaginary boyfriend while he is off shooting a movie in Poland. And my new imaginary boyfriend was a witness to it all!

3 Comments:

At 5:00 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

the new imaginary boyfriend looks so familiar...who is he?

 
At 7:22 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

Cheers on the 30-second bunny theater link, by the way. I love those. The Exorcist is my favorite.

 
At 6:26 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

If you like the bunny theater, check out tiny ninja theater. You can set your own scenes! Hee!

And Bradley Cooper. He played Will Tippin on Alias and is on the new show, Kitchen Confidential.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home