Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday(ish): Spring To Be Read

I wasn't going to do my top ten this week. Quite frankly, I've spent enough time in front of my computer for the week. And, let's face it, I'm not actually going to have time to read anything I want to read until some time in June. But, if I lived in a perfect world and had time to read, these are the books that would be on my To Be Read Books for Spring.

1. Pulphead: Essays by John Jeremiah Sullivan

2. Girlchild by Tupelo Hassman

3. Payback: Debt and the Shadow Side of Wealth by Margaret Atwood (This one has been on my TBR list for approximately forever.)

4. There But For The by Ali Smith

5. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

6. The Subversive Copy Editor by Carol Fisher Saller

7. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

8. Beyond the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo

9. I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella

10. The Beginner's Goodbye by Anne Tyler

The hardest part of making this list was choosing from the long, long list of books I want to read. I've become addicted to the sample option for Kindle, so I have a growing number of "samples" stored up for when I do have time to read.

2 Comments:

At 1:42 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

i liked the new kinsella and can't wait for the new tyler.

 
At 5:31 AM , Blogger sarana4D said...

Info nya mantap gan..
Jangan lupa kunjungi blog kami juga ya gan

Domino QQ
Capsa Susun
Adu Q
Sakong Online
Bandar Poker

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home