Thursday, January 07, 2010

UFOs

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to eliminate all my current knitting works-in-progress (WiPs). I have a lot of them. Including half-done pillow covers from at least six years ago and an afghan for my sister's wedding, which was more than three years ago.

For each project, I have a choice: complete the project or abandon it for good.

First up: A simple v-neck sweater that I started as a weekend project. More than a year ago. At the time, I finished the back and started the front.


As of last night, I had all but a small section of the front done. I still need to finish that small section and the sleeves. The plan is to complete the whole thing---including construction---by the end of the weekend.

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM , Blogger artemisia said...

Go, go, go! *fist pump*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home