Monday, May 14, 2007

Page Count

42 down.

5 to go.

39 hours left.

This last paper, really I am not just being humble or self-deprecating, this last paper is baaaaad. So very bad. I'm completely babbling, mostly because I'm overcompensating for lack of confidence in what I'm saying.

But at this point, I just want it done. I've turned in the other two papers and did my presentation on Friday (which went stunningly well---I will be a little less-than-modest and say that I think I really had the best presentation).

Now all that's standing between me and a month of semi-freedom is this one paper. And I'm really interested in the topic and in the method I'm using---a text analysis of a trial transcript---but I hit the wall on Thursday and I'm ready for this to be OVER.

Do you think if I close my eyes and really, really wish, the paper fairy will come and finish my paper for me?

1 Comments:

At 9:26 AM , Blogger artemisia said...

I have been waiting on the paper fairy for six months now - my thesis is still just a big pile of poo.

Maybe she just doesn't know where Wyoming is...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home