1. Spring Break! Yay!
2. Although, I'm not sure about the "break" part: I have two papers to write, two symposiums to plan, and an apartment to move. Not to mention my regular classwork.
3. But it is definitely spring! Mid-50s. Rainy, but I don't mind.
4. And I am getting a little bit of a break. I'm heading off to Baraboo, WI, and Devil's Lake State Park for the weekend. Rowen and I are going to sleep in, go hiking, watch television, and go to bed early without having to worry about a noisy neighbor and her psycho boyfriend.
5. I bought two sewing books: Sew What! Skirts and Lotta Jansdotter's Simple Sewing.
6. I still haven't committed to buying a sewing machine, though.
7. Because exactly what I need is another hobby that I don't have time for.
8. I've decided to go to language school for the summer. IF I can rent this apartment and IF I get accepted to the language institute. I probably won't have to rent out the condo for the summer; between the deposit I'll get back from this place and my freelance work, I should have enough to cover the mortgage for two months.
9. I almost spelled "accepted" as "excepted." Perhaps I should be going to an English language institute this summer!
10. I had my walk through on the condo today. I still love the place!
11. Six days until closing! And I know that I said that same thing two days ago, but the closing got pushed back because of a delay with the mortgage.
12. Whatever will I blog about when I don't have a noisy neighbor with a psycho boyfriend?!
13. I got the first issue of the new Buffy comic. It arrived a week ago, and I've been too busy to even open it. And, yes, I know I'm a geek.