Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Tuesday Twelve

1. Tomorrow's the Big Day! Woohoo!

2. And, of course, we're going to get snow. Boo!

3. Apparently Wisconsin didn't get the memo on March: In like a lion, out like a lamb. We seem to be doing the exact opposite.

4. Peeps for Passover! Because anything done with Peeps is automatically funny.

5. Exhibit B.

6. Exhibit C. (This one's for Liz.)

7. Peep Jousting!

8. Homemade Peeps!

9. But Pimp My Snack has yet to make a pimped-out Peep. I may need to rectify this situation.

10. I'm really not entirely sure how I got on this tangent! Or why I'm using so many exclamation marks!

11. I have a paper that I'm supposed to submit for peer review on Thursday. I haven't written a single word of it. Instead, I'm making a blog list about Peeps.

12. Okay, one more Peep link!



3 Comments:

At 9:02 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

D and I got a chuckle out of the Passover peeps.

The homemade peep is adorable!

 
At 4:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen the library Peeps before. They are very naughty!

 
At 5:07 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

Hey Lisa, would you be interested in a yarn exchange? I have 2 skeins (in the original wrapper) of Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Bulky. I have 2 more skeins, same brand, which are open but basically full skeins (maybe 10 inches have been cut off of each). Let me know...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home