Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thursday Thirteen: Things I've Learned Today

1. Walking a mile in sub-zero weather will not, in any way, warm you up.

2. Denim is really not a very heavy fabric.

3. Bus = warm goodness.

4. I'm officially addicted to gossip. I'm way too interested in the details of Anna Nicole's death.

5. I would be a terrible mother. I learned this at 3.32 a.m.

6. There is no limit to the number of freaky noises that my upstairs neighbor can make.

7. Sunny is not the same thing as warm.

8. I'm lazy. Not that I didn't know this before. But it has been repeatedly reinforced today.

9. iTunes is evil. I used to have no problems with it, but lately, I can't watch a downloaded show for more than about 3 minutes before the video part gets stuck. I've cleaned off my hard drive, thinking that the lack of memory might be slowing it down, but even that hasn't helped. Grrrr. How am I supposed to get my weekly Heroes fix?

10. My dog hates me. She'd rather nap in the disgustingly dirty bathroom than curl up next to me on the bed.

11. "There is a basis for trade whenever the relative price of goods in autarky of the two potential trading partners are different."

12. I'm not a big fan of the tomato bisque at the Sunroom Cafe. And their chocolate-chip cookies aren't so great, either.

13. It's February. Who knew?

3 Comments:

At 6:30 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

Maybe she enjoys the fun and varied smells of the bathroom?

What is autarky?

 
At 4:49 AM , Blogger Claire said...

I love lists like this. And warm buses on cold days.

Cxx

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Just got to dress for the cold goodness that is February!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home