Totally stealing this from Bearette. And others. But I can't remember who at the moment.
There's tons to write about the wedding, but I'm not sure what I want to write. I'm always worried about what my family would say if they ever found this site. And, no, my family doesn't know I keep a blog. There are a lot of things my family doesn't know. I'm also hesitant to post much because the exhaustion from travel and from a week of sleep deprivation has my nerves rather ragged and I'm afraid I might post something I'd regret.
So instead, you get this:
1. For most of junior high and high school, I wanted to be a journalist.
2. I changed my mind in my senior year and decided that I wanted to work in corporate international communications.
3. I still regret not pursuing journalism.
4. Despite studying French for 7 years, spending a semester in Paris, and receiving a degree in French, I still can't speak it.
5. I've also studied, either formally or informally, Latin, Spanish, Italian, and Chichewa.
6. I can't speak any of them, either.
7. I'm terrified of public speaking. In high school, I used to get so nervous about oral presentations that I'd scratch at my arms until I had welts.
8. But I'm not afraid to dance or sing on stage.
9. I took dance lessons for 15 years.
10. Despite that, I can't sing or dance with any skill.
11. I once sang "Bohemian Rhapsody" during karaoke. It was the longest. song. ever.
12. That was the same night I participated in my first chugging contest.
13. I can't chug worth a damn. My team lost because of me.
As a bonus fact: I'm once again blunking in Liz's honor!