Thursday, July 27, 2006

Stolen from LostInTexas

I'm back from possibly the lamest bachelorette party in history. Seriously. One bottle of wine split by three people and home by 11.00.

Any my sleep schedule is seriously screwed up right now, so I'm not energetic but not sleepy. So I'll do a meme.

A is for age: 29. One month to go!
B is for beer of choice: Sam Adams or Tooheys
C is for career right now: Soon-to-be perpetual student
D is for dog's name: Rowen. And someday she'll get a little brother or sister whom I'll name Riley.
E is for essential item you use everyday: Toilet paper.
F is for favorite television show of the moment: "Without a Trace" or "L&O: SVU." All-time fave is "Homicide."
G is for favorite game: Taboo. I'm insanely good at this. My own unofficial favorite game is "Hey! It's that guy/girl" played while watching movies.
H is for home town: A small town in southern PA
I is for instruments you play: None. I used to play the piano.
J is for favorite juice: Cranberry
K is for whose butt you want to kick: Oh, so many. Let's start with the airport employee who wouldn't let me check in for my flight because I was three friggin minutes past the check-in time (I arrived at 6.13 a.m. for a 6.40 flight). And whoever is responsible for bringing back skinny jeans.
L is for the last place you ate: Sabatino's. An excellent Italian place in Baltimore. So much for my pre-wedding diet.
M is for marriage: Someday. In the far distant future. I hope.
N is for your full name: Neveryoumind.
O is for overnight hospital stays: Only when I was born.
P is for people you were with today: My parents. My sister and two of her friends for dinner.
Q is for quote: "Some days you have to look reality in the eye . . . and deny it." Garrison Keillor.
R is for biggest regret: Not doing an overseas exchange in high school.
S is for status: US citizen
T is for time you wake up: Varies. I try to get up by 6.00, but really more like 7.00.
U is for unique quality: None.
V is for vegetable you love: Almost all of them. Spinach is probably my favorite.
W is for worst habit: I'm so, so very nosy.
X is for x-rays you've had: Gosh, lots. Teeth, obviously. Both times I broke my arm. When I had surgery on my wrist. When I sprained my ankle. I think there have been others, but I can't remember.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: For breakfast, I had something my mother made that was somewhere between scrambled eggs and an omelet, which I made the mistake of calling "egg stuff" and will now never live down. For dinner, I had mozzarella sticks and eggplant parmesan and cheesecake. Oh my! And now I'm trying to resist crab chips.
Z is for zodiac sign: Virgo.

12 Comments:

At 9:55 PM , Blogger Caro said...

You certainly must have a unique quality.

Maybe you can belch the ABC's or pick things up with your toes or lick your eyebrows or something. :O

 
At 1:48 AM , Blogger Elsa said...

Mmmmm...that dinner sounds awesome!! You're making me get the munchies :)

And I love spinach, too. Not so hot on cranberry juice. A bit tart for my taste.

 
At 6:10 AM , Blogger bdogg_mcgee said...

CRAB CHIPS!

OMG, so I'm going up to PA in two weeks for a work thing, and I'm totally buying 15 bags to bring home. I will not miss out on the goodness of crab chips a second time.

 
At 6:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really need to try these crab chips... I've never had them.

 
At 8:58 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Getting up at 6am. that is just plain not right.

Scott

 
At 1:52 PM , Blogger SK said...

Oh, Lisa... I see the trip is going just as expected. You'll be home soon... and then we can go eat fondue. :)

 
At 2:11 PM , Blogger bdogg_mcgee said...

Liz, I'll send you some, if you want, after I get them! :)

 
At 8:57 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Liz---You should be able to get them at your local grocery store. Lucky girl, you're within the Utz delivery zone.

Bdogg---What's the deal? You're not at home when I'll be passing through. You come to PA after I leave. Should I take this personally.

Liz---P.S. I'm blunking in your honor.

Scott---I agree.

Lost---Bring on the fondue!

 
At 4:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blunking! Woot! Me too!

 
At 6:37 AM , Blogger Frema said...

You've sure had a lot of injuries! I've not broken anything yet (knocks on wood).

Also, I think your wonderful crafts are certainly unique!

 
At 7:07 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

ok, lisa, where art thou??

 
At 8:45 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

I'm here! Sorry. Still recovering from my trip---all the drinking and fun and sleep deprivation and drama (because it's not a trip home unless my mom makes me feel like crap). I'll post tomorrow. I think!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home