Monday, May 08, 2006

Picture Day!

Yep, I made my semiannual trip to get photos developed. And Walgreens didn't destroy all of them. Fortunately the one's from Rowen's graduation came out okay. In January, she completed her Intermediate Class.

Yes, I do know what a terrible mom I am that I've only just developed the pictures.

The Graduate:

After graduation was playtime with the trainer's dog, Sadie Mae. Rowen launches a frontal attack:

And Rowen pins her!

And then offers her head to Sadie as a consolation prize:

Nap Time:


8 Comments:

At 12:20 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

that other dog looks kinda scary.

 
At 12:23 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Sadie Mae is a total sweetheart!

 
At 7:17 PM , Blogger Elsa said...

Those photos are sooooo cute!! Rowen is definitely a cutie pie.

 
At 10:00 AM , Blogger Ashley Beth said...

OMG! Walter graduated Sat, too! AND...He had a sweet rottie in his class named SADIE!! Wierd.

Did Rowen graduate #1 in the class? She's definitely the prettiest.

 
At 10:01 AM , Blogger Ashley Beth said...

ok - so I looked at the pictures before I read that she graduate in January...oops.

 
At 10:03 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Congratulations to Walter!

Rowen wasn't quite first in her class. Although we did win a relay race (against an elderly woman and her lap dog) and Rowen had the best "Park it and Stay" in the class.

 
At 4:54 PM , Blogger Lora said...

Adorable!

You know that's what I hate about film. I always take too long to get them developed and then it's just one more thing I sould take care of.

 
At 9:36 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

That's why digital cameras rock.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home