Friday, January 06, 2006

Weekend Plans: Freud Edition

Well, besides hating my mother, my weekend will include the following:

Friday
* Taking Rowen for a walk. She got shafted on her usual Thursday night walk because I was too drained from hating my mother, which is a rather exhausting task.
* Curling up in front of my laptop for an evening of DVDs and knitting. On the screen tonight: Homicide, Season 4, Discs 5 and 6. Maybe some skinny people will get killed.

Saturday
* My first blogger encounter! LostinTexas and I will finally meet to talk puppies, apartments, and smack about all of you. Or we’ll just vent about our mothers.
* Dog park with Rowen. Because she is adorable and sweet and loves me no matter how fat I get.
* Obedience class with Rowen. We haven’t done any of the homework for the past two weeks. Been too busy being fat.
* Quiet evening at home. Maybe I’ll cook. Maybe I’ll read. I’ll definitely be fat.

Sunday
* To the gym! Because I have the feeling that Paula the Trainer will really know if I’m lying about what cardio I did between sessions and she will kick my ass. And because I’m fat.
* Making up work hours. Hey, I’m fat and lazy.
* Housecleaning. Because I don’t want to become too much of a cliche.
* Walking with Rowen. So she doesn’t get fat like me.

4 Comments:

At 12:05 PM , Blogger Diane Arias said...

I read ya', and I feel ya'. Hope you have fun with your bloggin' buddy.

 
At 12:22 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

I see a theme...don't let her get to you. You are awesome!
:)

 
At 1:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe every time your mom starts talking trash you could hold down a button on the phone to make that annoying sound.

In certain cases I am a firm believer in the "punishment" part of behavior modification. ;-)

 
At 12:41 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

I love the phrase "talking trash."

I also remember the brief time when "Talk to the hand" was in vogue. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home