Friday, December 30, 2005

Weekend Plans: Last Weekend of 2005!

Friday
* Rowen desperately needs taken for a walk. And the weather is gorgeous. So even though I really, really want to go straight to bed when I get home, I will take her for a walk.
* Watching DVDs and working on a belated Christmas gift (one of the scarves didn’t get finished in time).

Saturday
* Taking Rowen to the dog park.
* Buying a vacuum cleaner at Wal-Mart because I am old and boring and the first thing that I thought when I got a gift certificate to Wal-Mart was “Great! Now I can get a new vacuum cleaner.”
* Laundry.
* Housecleaning.
* Making a pumpkin roll to take to a party.
* Napping.
* Going to a New Year’s Eve party. I don’t know if I’ll last until midnight. Because, well, I’m old and boring. And also still not feeling my very bestest.

Sunday
* Gym. Let the resolutions begin!
* Reading. Loving Behaving Like Adults. Definitely on the recommended list. And I once again have way more library books checked out than I can possibly read before they are due back.
* Knitting and watching DVDs.
* Napping.
* Proofreading to make up hours at work that I missed for feeling cruddy this week but have to save for The Wedding.
* Exercising Rowen in some fashion. Either dog park or a walk.

Have a Happy New Year! See ya in 2006.

1 Comments:

At 7:44 AM , Blogger Frema said...

You think you're boring? We're not even leaving the house tonight. And I couldn't be more excited.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home